Saturday 20 August 2011

My mate just said to me, "If you became invisible, what would you do first?"
I said, "I'd go to Paris, find a performing street mime and beat him to death, the round of applause he'd get would be astounding."

I hate street performers...
Then again, I'm a mime, so I can't really talk.

Jazz always reminds me of the time I kicked a one man band down a flight of stairs.
A man walks into a library and asks the librarian for a book on band wagons.
"Oh, everyone seems to be borrowing that one"

Waterstone's are promoting a new range of books from Muslim authors now, titles include;
"Finding a job" by Oyeah Asif
"Cooking Curry" by Ahmed Astink
"Easy DIY" by Mahroof Isfukd
"Inbreeding" by Ishag Masistah
along with their hot tip for best seller
"justice for muslims" by Shahoot Dhakunt

Some authors write in first person and others write in third person. But I'm writing my book in fifth person, so every sentence starts out with: 'I heard from this guy who told somebody....'

No comments:

Post a Comment